If you are experiencing technical difficulties using Flipp.com please try the following solutions below:
- Try closing your browser completely and re-opening a new browser session.
- Ensure that your browser is updated to the latest version.
- If you have Ad Blocker enabled, please make sure that it is not blocking out flipp.com.
- If you have a VPN enabled it may interfere with Flipp’s ability to find and display ads in your area, so you may have to disable it.
- As an alternative, please try using Google Chrome as your browser as this is the recommended browser for an ideal experience.
Not Able to Use Flipp.com While on FireFox?
To have the best experience using Flipp.com it is recommended that you use Google Chrome. However, if you prefer Firefox, and are experiencing technical difficulties please try the following steps:
- Open Firefox.
- Selecting the settings icon.
- Select “Content Blocking” or “Options” and then “Privacy & Security” depending on your Firefox version.
- Set Content Blocking or Enabled Tracking Protection to “Standard”.
Seeing A Grid View or White Page?
Flipp uses a standard web technology called WebGL to power our rich ad viewing experience. You will need to have WebGL enabled in order to view the optimal ad experience, otherwise, you will be shown a grid view of all of the items within an ad.
- Confirm if your web browser supports WebGL and whether it is already enabled.
- If your web browser supports WebGL but it is currently disabled, enable WebGL by following these steps.
- If your web browser does not support WebGL, please switch to another browser that does, then follow steps 1 and 2 again.
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please email us at <email@example.com> or by using the Contact Us form below.