Having trouble adding a loyalty card to Flipp? Is the barcode missing for your loyalty card? If so, don’t worry – we’ve got some troubleshooting steps listed below which should help solve the issue.
For a new loyalty card, you may need to take one (or all) of the following steps before being able to successfully add the card to Flipp and clip coupons:
- Wait up to 24-hours for the card to become active after signing up in-store. Calling customer support may shorten this wait time.
- For cards that were received in store, register the card online at the retailer’s website and create an account for yourself. This will help ensure the card is enabled for digital coupons as well.
- Make a purchase using the card in-store before adding the card to Flipp.
- Ensure that your card is less than 5 years old. If you have an old loyalty card, please reach out to the retailer directly to receive a new one 🙂
- Ensure you are scanning the card in a well-lit area.
If you’re still experiencing an issue after trying those steps, please email us at <email@example.com> or by using the Contact Us form below including the following information:
- The loyalty program’s card name.
- A clear photo of the card’s barcode and confirmation of your card number (which can be found under the barcode).
- Your Zip/Postal Code.
- Screenshots of any error messages you’re seeing.