If you’re having trouble seeing any ads on the app, it could be due to a technical issue. Here are some troubleshooting tips to help get this sorted out:
- Flipp is optimized to work with a strong internet/data connection. Please ensure that you have a strong, stable connection when opening Flipp.
- If you do have a strong connection, refresh the app and available ads by pressing on the Flipp screen and sliding the screen down. You should see a loading symbol at the top of the screen, which will load the latest content for you.
- Please restart the Flipp app by exiting it and opening it again.
- Still not seeing ads? Please delete the Flipp app, reinstall it from the App Store or Google Play Store, and then reopen it to see if it works.
- NOTE: If you are not currently using iOS 14 or higher, or Android 7 or higher, do not complete this step as your device is not optimized for the newest version of the app. In addition, please log in to the app before deleting it, to save your Shopping List, Loyalty Cards, and Favorite ads.
If you’re receiving an “Oops Something Went Wrong” error message when trying to open a store’s ad, please email us at <email@example.com> or by using the contact form below.