Editing and deleting items from your shopping list is easy. We’ve got all the steps you need further below.
Editing your Shopping List
- Go to the Lists tab, and select the Shopping List.
- Select the “pencil icon” in the top right corner.
- You’ll see a drop-down with different options to select:
- Edit List – Allows you to select specific items or clippings to delete. Complete this action by selecting the garbage can icon at the top of your screen.
- Delete Checked – This will delete items you’ve checked off of your shopping list.
- Delete Checked and Expired – In addition to checked items, this will delete expired clippings and coupons as well.
- Delete All – This will delete your entire list (items, clippings, and coupons). Alternatively, you can select and hold on any of the clippings to delete them manually.
- Go to the Lists tab, and select Shopping List.
- Select the “Edit list” button, in the top right corner.
- There are two options to edit your list through:
- Clean Up List – Use this to delete all your checked items, expired clippings, and sent/redeemed coupons all at once.
- Delete List – This will delete your entire shopping list (items).
- You can select the Edit List button to delete specific clippings or swipe left on a specific item to delete.
If our steps don’t address your question please email us at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by using the Contact Us form below.