Our load to card coupons are an easy and effective way to take advantage of savings offered through Flipp! Here’s an overview of the different ways you can browse and redeem coupons while using Flipp.com :
Note: The ability to add coupons to a loyalty card is only available in the US.
Using the Coupons Tab
- Select Coupons tab from the sidebar found on the left-hand side.
- Select the coupon you’re interested in by clicking the blue loyalty card icon – a popup with further details will then display.
- To clip the coupon to your card, select the card icon for your loyalty card and your coupon should now be clipped!
While Browsing an Ad
- If an item within an ad has an associated coupon, a blue coupon badge will appear beside the item.
- Select the coupon badge and a popup with further details will display.
- Scroll down within the popup and select the store loyalty card icon to clip the coupon, under “Clip Directly to a Loyalty Card”.
- Your coupon will now be added to the corresponding card
After completing these steps, the coupon will apply automatically as a discount to your purchase in-store once you scan your loyalty card using the Flipp app at check-out.
If our steps don’t address your question please email us at <email@example.com> or by using the Contact Us form below.