If you're having a slow or laggy experience on Flipp, please see the following steps (in this order) and check to see if the app works after each step:
- Please check your internet connection. If it's not strong, it may be affecting the app's performance. If your connection is working well, then you can move on to the below steps to try and fix the issue for you :)
- Check to see if there is a Flipp app update available in the iTunes App Store (for iOS) or Google Play Store (for Android). If there is, please update the app, reopen it, and try using it again.
- Please restart the Flipp app by exiting it and opening it again. This is how to to close an app on iOS (iPhone or iPad) and this is how to close an app on Android devices.
- Go to "Settings" and Log Out of your account - then log back into your account.
- If all of the above does not work, please delete the Flipp app, reinstall it from the App Store or Google Play Store, and then reopen it to see if it works.
If none of the above steps work, it would be really helpful if you could email us the following details at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The specific screen and/or action that you take when noticing that the app becomes slow to respond
- Your device type (eg. iPhone 6S, Samsung Galaxy S7, etc.)
- Your device OS version (eg. iOS 8, Android 6.2, etc.)
- Your zip/postal code
- If possible, could you take a short video clip of you interacting with the app when it is behaving slowly please?
Once we have the above details, we will get back to you to try to resolve the issue. Thanks for your patience!