If you have an adblocker installed on your device, you may experience issues such as images/flyers/ads not loading. Specifically, if you have "AdAway" on your Android device, you are likely to experience this. Good news is there is a way to solve it. Please follow the below steps and images should be visible when you open up Flipp again:
2. Tap on the menu (overflow) button and tap “Preferences”
3. Under the “Hosts File” section, ensure “Allow Whitelisting” is checked
4. Tap the back button to go back to the main screen.
5. Tap on the menu (overflow) button and tap “Your Lists”.
6. When on the “Your Lists” screen, tap the “White” Tab.
7. Tap the “+” button (on the bar in the top right)
8. Under “Hostname” Type “f.wishabi*” and tap “ADD”.
9. Go back to the main screen.
10. Tap “Download Files and Apply Ad Blocking”
11. When the applying is successful, tap “Yes” to reboot your phone. (You need to reboot your phone for the whitelist to take effect.)
12. After the reboot, go back into Flipp. The app should now correctly download the flyers.