IMPORTANT: If you do not provide a clear photo of the entire receipt (top to bottom), then it is very possible that it will be declined. So please make sure to follow these steps to submit a good receipt!
- Go through the first 5 steps required to redeem your rebate (see here for first 5 steps). Taking a photo and uploading your receipt is step #6.
- Put your receipt on a flat surface (eg. table) and make sure that it is flat and easy to read (not crumpled, blurry, hard to read).
- Use your mobile device's camera to take a good quality photo of the receipt that is clear and close enough that you can read each line item.
- Make sure you capture the entire receipt, from top to bottom. If the receipt does not fit all in one photo, simply select the "+Add Section" button and take another clear photo that includes part of the bottom of the receipt.
- If your receipt says "continued on the back" or has more printed details on the back, please add a section for the back of the receipt as well.
- Upload the receipt :)
See an example of a bad vs good receipt upload:
BAD - this will be declined: